New Boss




















I had a wild 2007 and 2008 is starting in the same fashion. I won't hash out all the details, but basically my job has been crazy. To top off the roller coaster year of '07, my boss was fired in November.

A new boss was announced, I was ecstatic.

Shortly after, it was announced that she was to serve only as interim (she didn't want the job permanently as she was already retired). That bummed me out.

Then she left earlier than planned and a person from within was named the new boss, he was ecstatic...not so much for me.

Then he had to announce that he was just interim.

Over the holidays, another new boss was announced...hooray!

His first day was yesterday...so was his last day.

So now we're back with guy from our department acting as boss, he somehow thinks he'll keep the job.

I'm waiting to hear who the new boss will be this time.

The New Boss

A large company, feeling it was time for a shakeup, hired a new CEO.

This new boss was determined to rid the company of all slackers.On a tour of the facilities, the CEO noticed a guy leaning on a wall. The room was full of workers and he wanted to let them know that he meant business!The new CEO walked up to the guy leaning against the wall and asked,

“How much money do you make a week?”A little surprised, the young fellow looked at him and replied,
“I make $300 a week. Why?”

The CEO then handed the guy $1,200 in cash and screamed,
“Here’s four weeks’ pay, now GET OUT and don’t come back.”

Feeling pretty good about himself, the CEO looked around the room and asked, “Does anyone want to tell me what that goof-off did here?” From across the room came a voice, “Pizza delivery guy from Domino’s.”

-Top Ten Reasons Why My New Boss Irritates the Piss out of Me

Perspectives...

When I take a long time I'm slow
When my boss takes a long time he's thorough

When I don't do it I'm lazy
When my boss doesn't do it he's busy

When I make a mistake, I'm an idiot.
When my boss makes a mistake, he's only human.

When I do something without being told, I'm overstepping my authority
When my boss does the same, that's initiative

When I take a stand, I'm being bull-headed
When my boss does it, he's being firm.

When I overlooked a rule of etiquette, I'm being rude
When my boss skips a few rules, he's being original

When I'm out of the office, I'm wandering around
When my boss is out of the office, he's on business

When I'm on a day off sick, I'm always sick
When your boss is a day off sick, he must be very ill

When I apply for leave, I must be going for an interview
When my boss applies for leave, it's because he's overworked

When I please my boss I'm crawling
When my boss pleases his boss, he's co-operating

When I do good, my boss never remembers
When I do wrong, my boss never forgets........

2006 Bad Boss Contest Results

ATTENTION BAD BOSSES! Read This

How to Smell a Bad Boss in Just one Interview

1 Response to "New Boss"

  1. Jacob Share Says:

    Hi Loaki, that's a tough story. It sounds like your company's HR staff is having a hard time (of their own making?) and you guys are all feeling it.

    Thanks for mentioning JobMob. I Stumbled your article:

    http://jobmob.stumbleupon.com/review/15838281/